lunes, 15 de octubre de 2018


TOPICS FOR FIRST TERM SECOND QUINQUEMESTRE EVALUATIONS
SECOND  BASIC 

GRAMMAR & WORD RECALL
Unit 5: Free time activities
The days of the week.
Question Forms: Affirmative and negative answers
Example: Do you play computer games?
 Yes, I do. / No, I don´t.
Sentence structures:
Example:  I go swimming on Mondays.                            

READING & WRITING
Unit 5: Free time activities
The days of the week.
Question Forms: Affirmative and negative answers
Example: Do you play computer games?
 Yes, I do. / No, I don´t.
Read for specific information.

LISTENING & SPEAKING
Unit 5: Free time activities
The days of the week.
Question Forms: Affirmative and negative answers
Example: Do you play computer games?
 Yes, I do. / No, I don´t.
Listen for specific information.
Ask and answer about free time activities.

Language Arts Teachers
Second Basic

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

TOPICS FOR EXAMS SECOND QUIMESTRE UNIT 8: BODY PARTS VOCABULARY CAN / CANT (AFFIRMATIVE AND NEGATIVE FORM) QUESTIONS CAN YOU....? YE...